bog

hml

22 Agu 2013

Review ~ Pinkcoco wig and Kinkee wig~

Hello all ..
This time I want to review the wig that I bought from one olshop of the Princes butik..
If you want to dye your hair and change your hair but are afraid your hair is damaged?
I suggest you should have a wig!

At first I was afraid if wearing it scared look fake ..
This is the 2nd time I bought a wig!
I so love to wear a wig, because I do not have to bother for fear to salon and damaged hair ..

At first I was scared, want to buy a wig anymore for fear of angry husbands ..
But after I explained that my husband and I were allowed to buy it ..
So, happy ..

also offer my friends to buy it because you want to get a cheaper price ..
hahaha ..
Then my friend was like, so when it was discount ..
of the price of three hundred thousand to two hundred and sixty thousand rupiah, if you buy 2 wig into two hundred fifty thousand rupiah ..





Then I use a wig when to church ..
Everyone asks me where to salon?
Nice hair ..
Until my mom's was asking the same thing ..
my mom's did not know I wig!
I love it ..


photos before and after wearing a wig

 The above picture using coffee color Kinkee wig!

photo below using chesnut color Pinkcoco




Like =
* does not look shiny
* like real hair
* does not look fake

I don't like =
* early in the wig use a little heat in my head

For the whole I liked the 2nd wig ..
If you want to buy the wig, you can buy it in Princes Butik or you could invite her pin 24F2E716..


11 komentar:

  1. Hai lilo, wig nya keliatan cantik di kamu ^^
    kalo boleh usul, reviewnya dalam bahasa indonesia aja say, supaya lebih mudah dimengerti hehehe..

    BalasHapus
  2. haii anonim..
    makasih, udah mampir ke blog ku..
    Iya, makasih buat masukan nya yah..
    Pasti akan aku buat dengan bahasa indonesia .. biar mudah di mengerti^^

    BalasHapus
  3. hi Lilo, makasih reviewnyaa, kebetulan mau beli wignya si kinkee ini tapi masih maju mundur takut keliatan ga natural hehehe

    salam kenal, mind to follow each other?^^
    cloverina.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  4. hai.. Lova, makasih udah berkunjung ke blog ku..^^ salam kenal juga=D , Aku sih selama memakainya natural yah gak keliatan fake, bahkan mama ku jg gk tau kalo itu wig..^^

    BalasHapus
  5. lovely review, the colour of the wig is perfect!! thank you for sharing!♡

    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com
    (Join my blog International Giveaway ♡! 21 items- lots of Japanese makeup and beauty products including cosmetics from Diamond Beauty, Candydoll, Dollywink, etc!)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you Pei Ting ^^
      thanks for visiting my blog I hope we can be friends :)

      Hapus
  6. Hai, wignya kamu beli harga berapa ya? btw, aku setuju sama anonim, reviewnya pake bhs. Indo aja, gapapa kok. Jadi lebih enak dibaca & gampang dimengerti. :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Haii makasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ku ^^..
      makasih juga untuk masukan nya..
      aku beli wig nya250rb di princes butik :)

      Hapus
  7. Cantik kak.. Panas nggak sich kak kalau pake wig? Salam kenal kak :)

    Can we follow each orther?

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hai slam kenal juga cantik ^^..
      awal nya memang agak panas tapi lama-lama biasa kok..

      Hapus
  8. Wahhh suka lihat orang yang pakai wig tapi ga suka pakainya --'
    Cantik, kak! Aku juga suka sama warna wig + style nya itu.
    Salam kenal

    BalasHapus